Customer Service Associates
· Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
· Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
· Moderating and screening user submitted photos
· Answering Online Help Requests
· Answering Incoming Telephone calls and support requests
· Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
· Various support tasks assigned
· Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients
Key Skills and Qualifications
· Must be a continuing student from public university i.e. preferably 1st Year or 2nd Year.
· Must be Internet and Computer literate.
· Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
· A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
· Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
· Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
· Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser-based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
· Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
· Must be willing to work on shift and on a part-time basis.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 4th October 2019.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Customer Service Associate) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.