Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a National Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of over Kshs 6.0 Billion and a membership of over 7,200 drawn from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, Missions, International Organizations and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
Kimisitu Sacco is in the process of acquiring an Electronic Document Management System.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant positions
Job Title: Temporary Registry Clerk
Department: HR & Admin’ Department
Terms: 6 Months contract
Number of positions: 4
Position Reports to: HR & Admin’ Officer
Purpose of the Job: Responsible for performing specialized clerical duties i.e. efficient and effective maintenance and retrieval of records in the Sacco.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities shall include:
· Give support in the implementation of EDMS
· Prepare a schedule of Active, Semi-Active and Dormant files in preparation for scanning project
· Assist in data cleanup
· Retrieving files during scanning to digitize as per defined standards
· Check to ensure files are complete at the point of issuing for scanning
Necessary qualifications and skills
The job holder must possess:
· Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of C
· A Certificate in Records Management, Business Management or Information Management.
· University Degree/Diploma will be added advantage
· Professional training in records Management/information management will be an added advantage
Skills and desired qualities:
· Attention to detail, Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Strong commitment and passion to handling records.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Basic computer skills
· Must have minimum two years’ hands-on experience in handling records in a financial institution.
· Hands on experience in using EDMS and ERP Software
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should CLICK HERE to apply online by filling in the data form. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants must send Application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday October 29, 2019.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Registry Clerk.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.