Hiview International Company’s core business is to source and import wide range high quality commodities from Asia and distributed to clients on agreed terms.
Our main products include: Motor vehicle tires, Safety items (reflective vests and safety shoes), and consumer goods, among others.
Hiview International Company is seeking a high energy, dynamic and competitive professionals with strong business acumen to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is ready to take control of their career with a firm dedicated to nurturing individual and professional growth of its team members.
Positions: 1 Post
Reference Number: Hi/HR/2019/09/01
Reporting to: Accountant
· Support the finance department in collection of payments and reconciliation of accounts.
· Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
· Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO (Days sales outstanding)
· Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team.
· Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
· Receive payments (Cash, Cheque, RTGS or Paybill) and verifying the amount received with that on the receipts
· Updating and reconciliations of daily cash payments.
· Processing refunds and claims
· Providing customer service to clients on accounting issues.
· Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
· Keep proper record on petty cash administration & reconciliations.
· Manage accounting operations based on accounting principles by ensuring that the vouchers entered in the system are in the right account.
· Maintain, regulate and properly store all finance documents and sensitive information in their custody well.
· Keep and file proper records on receipts and payments.
· CPA part 2 i.e. section 4. A diploma or a degree in a finance related field will be an added advantage
· Prior experience in Credit Control & Management
· Computer literate
· High level of integrity
· Strong communication and customer care skills
· Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
· Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters.
How to Apply
Interested but qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV only quoting the current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Deadline: 20th October, 2019.
Indicate the job reference number on the email subject.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.