Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
COLNET Limited is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our hardworking and growing team.
· Provide administrative support
· Handle communication with clients
· Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
· Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
· Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
· Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
· Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
· Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
· Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
· Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
· Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
· Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
· One year of experience in a legal environment.
· Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
· Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
· Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
· Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Legal Administrative assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your expected salary.