COLNET Limited is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our hardworking and growing team.
· Provide administrative support
· Handle communication with clients
· Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
· Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
· Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
· Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
· Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
· Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
· Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
· Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
· Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
· Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
· One year of experience in a legal environment.
· Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
· Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
· Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
· Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Legal Administrative assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your expected salary.