· Overseeing and facilitating resource management and administration procedures and documentation;
· Organizing and facilitating meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and meetings;
· Providing and overseeing of staff to the office;
· Serving as the primary point on administrative contact and liaison with other offices on operations;
· Coordinating and controlling fleet Management;
· Supervising registry operations on adherence with the National Archives and documentation Act;
· Implementing the maintenance of Board’s Assets;
· Supervising the work of staff;
· Maintaining conducive work environment by implementing the work environment report recommendation;
· Preparing reports and memo’s for the head of department; and
· Coordinating issues of staff welfare;
· Processing staff travel clearance and other insurances related to staff
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Business Management/Administration, Office Management, or its equivalent from a recognized institution
· Proficiency in computer applications
· Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
· Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Key Competencies and skills
· Planning skills;
· Strong communication and reporting skills;
· Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills;
· Interpersonal and negotiation skills;
· Team player;
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to:-
The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
Applications should be received on or before 29th October, 2019.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.