· Planning of office accommodation and layout;
· Facilitating transport and travelling services;
· Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
· Ensuring payment of utility bills;
· Facilitating movement of assets;
· Facilitating general maintenance of building and furniture;
· Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other specific events;
· Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
· Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level.
· Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development, Supply chain, Trade, economics, Marketing, ICT or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
· Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution.
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business Thursday 17th October 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply
· Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
· Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
· Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
· Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer