Career Management Center Limited is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for our client dealing with buying and selling of vehicles located along Ngong road, see details of the role below
Position Title: Accounts Assistant
Reports to: Show room Manager
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
· Generation and dispatch of invoice to customers
· Processing payments to suppliers
· Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
· Filing of NSSF, NHIF & PAYE for all the employees
· Accurate computation of taxes owed and preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
· Bank & Cash reconciliations
· Create and update expense reports
· Monitor customer accounts for delayed or non-payments and irregularities
· Maintain files and records
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Handling office admin work.
· Other duties as assigned as needed.
· Minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably in Accounting, BA or related field
· Professional Accounting qualification, CPA- 3 and above
· At least 2 years of overall professional experience
· Very proficient in Microsoft office
· A team player
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Experience in the Motor vehicle industry will be an added advantage.
Monthly Salary: Kes 30,000.00
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 8th October, 2019.
This is an urgent positions and shortlisting will be done on a rolling bases.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.