Our Client in the Hospitality industry is currently looking to hire an Accountant to be based in Nairobi.
Reporting to Corporate Finance Office.
· Responsible for maintenance of books of accounts of the company, preparation of bank reconciliation / monthly Trial Balance / annual budget and variances analysis / management information reports.
· Finalization of accounts, liaise with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
· Monitor day to day working of accounts department.
· Motivate and manage support staff in the Department.
· Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
· Ensures compliance with government and corporate policies regulations and laws
· Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
· Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
· Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs and reconciles
· Responsible for verification of income auditing, receivables & debtors reconciliation
· Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
· Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Responsible for all taxes obligations.
· Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
· Degree in Commerce(Accounting) or Finance.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in trading or manufacturing set up in
· Proficiency in accounting systems, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
· Should also be dynamic and a team player
· Analytical skills and hotel controls
· Leadership skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com