We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Senior Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design; Organisation Budgeting
· Preparation of respective monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow statements) for management decision-making.
· Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
· Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
· Prepare, review and ensure authorization of company expenditure in line with the annual budgets.
· Design the necessary finance processes and policies.
· Preparation and management of the audit process – audit schedules design and implementation of the proposed audit resolutions and system controls.
· Monitor company’s business performance and frequently report to management for decision making process.
· Evaluate business operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions to business and any arising financial problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related field.
· Must be a CPA (K)
· At least seven (7) years’ progressive experience in Finance.
· Working Knowledge in the use of Pastel is a must.
· Working knowledge of iTax
· General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR e.t.c)
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
· Strategic and results oriented.
· A strong drive for execution.
· Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 15th October 2019.
Use Senior Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.