Vacant Position: Accountant – Logistics Company
Nature of work: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparing and analyzing financial reports
· Budgeting for raw materials
· Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
· Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
· Maintain a process for returns
· Inventory control
· Stock management
· Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
· Observe the correct buying protocols
· Observe correct stock receiving protocols
· Complete all necessary stock takes
· Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
· Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
· 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy Logistics company
· Qualifications in CPA’s
· Quantitative and analytical skills
· Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
· Focused and prioritization ability
· Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
· Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
· Sense of urgency with good eye for details
If qualified send CV indicating your skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.