To ensure high levels of customer engagement & satisfaction of customers by ensuring frequent visits to vendors to generate orders and professional after sales support.
· Sensitize vendors who fit the description of the market segment serves about our products and how we work.
· Capture accurate vendor information using the Data Management System: Vendor name, outlet type, Customer ID, Location & Route.
M- Commerce Adoption
· Assist vendors adapt to the use of the m-commerce platform by teaching them how to use the App whilst ensuring that volume, accuracy and timeliness of orders generated by vendors on the assigned route meet the set target.
· Ensuring that through the quality of service rendered, existing customers continue to choose as their preferred supplier of FFV & FMCG. In addition, grow footprint by activating more vendors in the assigned route.
· Ensure that vendors receive timely and accurate information about company’s initiatives such as price changes, new products listings, promotions & new ways of working.
· Efficiently use company resources to ensure optimal returns for the Company. This includes ensuring that the motorcycle, DMS handsets and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
Key Performance Indicators
· Order fulfilment vs. order generation rates
· % Order matching
· Sales revenue
· Sales volumes
· Percentage market share growth
· NPS Scores in respective routes
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sales coordination;
· Customer Focus;
· Planning and organizing skills;
· Negotiation skills;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Proven integrity, transparency and accountability;
· Attention to detail.
· Minimum 1-year FMCG presales experience; particularly merchandising in general trade;
· Valid certificate of good conduct;
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title i.e ”Pre-Sales Representative”