Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
The internship programme will offer opportunities for the interns to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining requisite work experience. The programme is also aimed at inculcating in the interns values and principles of public service.
· Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
· Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
· Actively participating in activities designed for purposes of mentorship.
· Be a Kenyan citizen aged between 20 and 34 years;
· Have graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B) from a University recognized in Kenya; and
· Have a Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
· Fluency in verbal and written English and Kiswahili;
· Be proficient in computer skills;
· Willingness to accept feedback to improve individual performance on the job;
· Strong inter-personal skills and ability to maintain high professional relationship with colleagues;
Monthly stipend: As offered by the Kenya Law Reform Commission Kshs. 15,000.
Terms of service: Twelve (12) months Internship Programme
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching COPIES of the following documents:
· National Identity Card;
· Academic and Professional Certificates;
· Any supporting documents and testimonials;
· Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; and
· Medical Insurance cover by a reputable medical insurance firm or the National Hospital Insurance Fund Cover (NHIF).
Candidates are also required to provide names of two referees who must be familiar with their previous work/academic experiences indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Law Reform Commission
Reinsurance Plaza, 3rd Floor, Taifa Road
P.O Box 34999 – 00100
Applications should be delivered to the Kenya Law Reform Commission on 3rd Floor, Room 321 or log into our website www.klrc.go.ke and submit the online application through firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com) on or before the 28th October, 2019 at 5 pm.
Persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful, you will be required to have a Personal Accident Insurance Cover for the duration of the internship
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.