BUC SCALE 7
· A Bachelor’s Degree relevant in administration and/or management from a recognized institution;
· At least three (3) years relevant work experience;
· Computer skills in relevant packages from recognized institution; and
· Postgraduate qualification and/ or work experience will be an added advantage.
· Work under the general guidance of a senior officer in a department in Academic or Administrative division;
· Supervising staff under them;
· Assisting in the implementation of administrative functions of the department;
· Taking minutes in various University committees;
· Data entry in the department/section/school; and
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.