BUC SCALE 5
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent;
· Certificate in Business Management or records and Archive management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
· Computer skills in relevant packages from a recognized institution;
· Advanced Certificate in Business Management or
· Records and Archive management or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
· Demonstrate competence and ability.
· Receive correspondences /mail from various sources – internal and external;
· Dispatch mail and other documents internally and externally;
· Control and trace the movement of files and documents within the organization;
· Open / close files as required;
· Update and maintain files by filing documents;
· Promptly retrieve and avail the required records and information;
· Compile statistical records, and avail information to action officers; and
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.