Reports to: Branch Manager
· Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
· Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
· Take inventory and track medication and supply orders.
· Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
· Arrange drugs in the required manner.
· Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, hospitals and other institutions
· Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
· Degree/ Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
· Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
· At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
· Strong negotiation and customer care skills
We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgical. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated cashier to join our team in Nairobi.
· Receiving cash from customers.
· Verifying the amount of money with that on the receipts.
· Giving change to customers and issuing receipt to all customers every time.
· Running visa for customers paying via visa.
· Receive payments via Lipa na M-pesa and verifying the amount received before the customer leaving the premises.
· Banking cash for sales and M-pesa.
· Daily sending of reports to accounts via mail on the total sales for the day which must be confirmed by the manager in charge.
· Sending of itemized reports of visa payments and Lipa na Mpesa.
· Should be flexible in terms of rotation to branches within Nairobi
· Diploma in Accounts OR CPA 1
· Computer literate
· High level of integrity
· Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date cv
· At least 1 years of working experience in a similar position
· Strong communication and customer care skills
· Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
How to Apply
Applicants to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the Mitihani Hse Mfangano Street