Company Name: Kobby Technologies Limited
Vacant Position: PHP Developer
Kobby Technologies Limited is seeking a seasoned PHP Developer to join our growing team.
The individual must:
· Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
· Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
· Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
· Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
· Possess strong customer service orientation.
· Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
· Punctual and first time right on issues and reports.
· Be able to do Integration of user-interface elements
· Be able to Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Be able to do Integration of data storage solutions
· Have Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Be able to Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
This position will require expertise and administration of multiple database environments.
Individual must have strong knowledge of MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c/18c/19c technology and thorough understanding of relational database environments.
Knowledge of SQL Server is an added advantage.
The successful applicant can use his/her skills to create and install procedures to aid in systems support;
Be able to answer user’s technical inquiries.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as are good human relations skills.
· 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge or work experience in developing ERP systems
· Knowledge of Performance tuning and optimization of SQL.
· Be able to do Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
· Required to deal and understand complex data models and object relational database mapping as it relates to system performance and stability.
· Must have strong, demonstrated teamwork skills.
· Must have proven skills in system trouble shooting and problem resolution.
· Must have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
· Must have good, planning and organization skills.
· Works independently with minimal guidance.
· Demonstrable analytical skills especially as they pertain to monitoring and gauging overall system performance, growth and stability.
· Able to articulate accomplishment/progress.
· Operating Systems: Linux , Windows, Unix
· Cursory knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL, PHP, Laravel
· Languages: PHP, Java, Shell Scripting, Sql Plus Reporting
· Available immediately
How to Apply
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org putting the Job Title on the Subject line before 11th September 2019.
Job Vacancy: Oracle Sales Intern
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations.
The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products.
The company has established itself as a powerhouse in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Upgrades, Implementations, Support, migration and conversion to 64bit architectures.
Kobby Technologies has done numerous successful iterations of Oracle E-Business Suite upgrades to the latest Release 12.2.8 and Oracle Database to the latest 12c versions 184.108.40.206.0.
Our core competency, developed through intensive exposure to a variety of business processes, industries and technologies; lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
ERP implementations and Software Delivery is the realm hallmark of Kobby Technologies.
The organization has developed its own delivery model to cater for both the developed and emerging markets with phenomenal success.
Kobby Technologies leverages proprietary solutions and latest technologies. We also deliver a wide range of IT services, which help our clients to enhance their business operations. Delivery of high-end technology solutions. We focus on delivering projects on schedule and within budget to clients.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Hardware Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications or database/tools (preferred).
· Sales and Presales, advanced product concepts, business knowledge;
· ERP Financials Sales, Good communication skills, Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and awareness
· Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
· Knowledge of system and application design preferred.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Fluent in English
· In-depth Technical writing skills of Oracle proposals and bid document preparations
· Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks;
· As an Oracle Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
· Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
· Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
· Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
· Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Design bid and tender documents
· Do client follow-ups
· Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
· Meet sales objectives
· Seek/scout for new business opportunities
If you meet the above qualifications, Kindly Send your Resume, current salary, expected salary to email@example.com putting the Job Title on the Subject line before 11th September 2019.