Our Client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to hire a Marketing Designer.
· Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
· Coordinate with marketing manager to confirm marketing objectives.
· He or she has principal marketing & digital marketing knowledge.
· He or she is able to support promotion activities.
· Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
· Supervise product photography for marketing.
· Ensure photography attains styling guidelines, shot objectives and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
· Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images
· Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
· Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and prepress.
· Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
· Support testimony for correctness alongside approved files sent.
· Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
· Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
· Assist with web site design.
· Manage utilization and archive of all project photos
· Certificate, diploma, degree in graphic design/ marketing
· At least 3 years previous working experience as a Marketing Designer
· Must be familiar with Illustrator, Adobe creative design, Photoshop
· Should be a social media savvy, creative thinker
· Good communication skills
Our Client in the real estate industry is currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant / Admin.
· Provide a high quality management and functional support to the CEO.
· Effective management of the diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
· Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
· Preparation of management and company presentations.
· Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
· Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
· Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
· Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
· Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
· Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
· Petty cash allocation and management.
· Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
· Coordinate the sales team by following up on their sales activities.
· Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
· Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a real estate firm.
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
· Strong prioritization and administrative skills
· Ability to handle matters with integrity
· Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
Import Document Specialist
Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire an Import Document Specialist.
· A DEGREE ANALYTIC CHEMIST/MICROBIOLOGY can be of add advantage
· Must have experience of atleast 2 years in a similar role
· INCHARGE data entry on KRA -Kentrade system to process IDF /Process Poison Pharmacy Board Permit/SGS KEBS PVOC APPLICATION
· All other import & export documents to be applied & followup
· KNOWLEDGE ON MSWORD -EXCEL OPERATING COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
· MUST BE TEAM PLAYER – she has to work & help other colleges who are serving Sales Team – Accounts Team
· MUST BE ABLE TO MULTITASK WHEN INSTRUCTED TO TAKE UP OTHER DEPUTY
· SHOULD BE WILLING TO WORKING AFTER 5PM ON WEEKDAYS & 1PM ON SATURDAY
Our Client a high end restaurant is currently looking to hire a Pastry Chef.
· Develop, design, or create new ideas and items for pastry kitchen
· Oversee and organizes pastry stock and ingredients
· Assist the Executive Chef with menu development associated with pastry
· Recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavor
· Comply with and adhere to all recipes, method of preparation and instructions given by the supervisor
· Achieve consistently high standards presentation, composition and flavor for all pastry items prepared
· Ensure food quality and standards are maintained at all times
· Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
· Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget
· Follow prescribed disciplines with regard to all kitchen procedures such as HACCP, Health and Safety, and Food Safety Management, Fire and Safety, and OH&S
· Achieve high customer satisfaction
· Diploma in Culinary Arts, Pastry-Making, Baking or any other related field from a recognized institution
· Minimum 3 years of Pastry management experience in a high volume high-end restaurant, hotel or catering business
· Thorough knowledge of HACCP and all safety regulation in food industry
· Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
· Extensive knowledge in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations
· He/she must understand and appreciate the difference of the flavor pairing and their tastes, and should have a good visual sense for food and pastry presentation
· Reliable, driven, self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Possess multitasking ability for getting several tasks done within a short period
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Our client a high end restaurant is currently looking to hire an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
· Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
· Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
· Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
· Organize and supervise shifts
· Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
· Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
· Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
· Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
· Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
· Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
· Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
· Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
· Proven work experience of at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
· Bachelor degree and or Diploma in Hosptality.
· Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
· Acute financial management skills
Our Client a high end restaurant is currently looking to hire a Head Cook.
· Schedule and establish a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
· Supervise the cooking of food items that require skillful preparation.
· Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
· Ensure end of the month inventory is accurate
· Responsible for all the food production, assist in daily food requirement orders, and maintenance of the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
· Ensure food portions are maintained and food presentation is correct
· Approve the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
· Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
· Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality, stock closing and organize the issuing and receiving of kitchen supplies
· Diploma in food and Beverage production
· At least 5 years experience as a Head Cook or Kitchen Supervisor
· Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
· Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
· Good knowledge of hygiene and sanitization regulations
· Need to be able to manage staff, multitask when the kitchen gets busy, problem-solving skills, and be keen to small details
Business Development Executive
Our client in the printing industry is currently looking to hire a Business Development Executive.
· Social media management and strategy conversant with online marketing specifically facebook and instagram use.
· Generating new sales leads,
o Identifying sales leads
o Pitching the goods and services
o Maintaining good relationships with existing clients and new ones.
· Following up new opportunities and setting up meetings
· Planning and preparing presentations
· Communicating new product developments to potential clients
· Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
· Ensuing the business stays legal and compliant through out the year.
· Liaise with sales colleagues & management on specific customer projects.
· Experience in a similar role of 2 years & above.
· The role requires a flexible candidate as it might involve travelling to convert clients and attend networking events which might be held in the evenings or over the weekends.
· Talent in reading human emotion coupled with a likable personality and Social skills are key for this role
· Great organisational skills.
· Strong verbal & written communication and great negotiation skills.
· Confidence and willingness to learn new goods and services.
· Minimal supervision and self motivated individual only.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org