We are well-established Cosmetics, Manufacturing and Petroleum company based in Nairobi. We are looking to recruit an outgoing, very organized individual with exceptional customer service skills to assist in the day-to-day running of our facility.
Title: Admin Assistant/Receptionist – Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: 20- 25K
· Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
· Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
· Assists in planning and arranging events.
· Organize meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
· Record keeping for outgoing post and special deliveries.
· Photocopying and maintaining good records both in soft and hard copy.
· Attending workshops and conferences when requested.
· Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
· Managing the client database and filing systems.
· Managing the staff’s online calendar.
· Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
· Ensure stock is available for all the office supplies
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
· Conducting research on behalf of the director/company upon request.
· Degree/Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of related front office experience required
· Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office, Word, Excel and internet)
· Must have experience working in a busy office setup.
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position
· Solid phone/customer service skills.
· Video editing skills will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge on proposal writing.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant/Receptionist) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV