Job Title: Medical Receptionist – Isiolo
Location: Isiolo, Kenya
Seniority: Entry Level
Our client is leading hospital in Isiolo. They seek to hire duly qualified and resourceful receptionist to provide quality services to their patients. The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience as a medical secretary or similar administrative position.
· Receiving and assisting patients, visitors & medical staff in a friendly, courteous, efficient & effective way.
· To support the hospital in all administrative functions to assist in smooth running of the practice.
· Manage office communication – screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; timely response to email messages; ensuring timely dispatch of results & invoices, recording meeting discussions etc.
· Billing patients and third-party payers; Work with insurance companies to process claims; Process invoices; initiating collection calls and reminders.
· Scheduling & confirming appointments for procedures, laboratory & imaging tests.
· Maintaining office files and patient records; Developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
· Maintain patient/ client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Perform duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory / imaging procedures.
· Ensure reception area, offices are clean and free from dust, spills, clutter and hazards throughout the day.
· Diploma in Health Records Management/ or Front Office Administration
· MUST have 1-2 years’ working experience in customer care or front desk receptionist in a medical facility
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures
· Good organizational skills, problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with patients and be sensitive to their needs.
· Knowledge of MS Office, electronic health record (EHR) systems.
· An individual who can meet tight deadlines, is computer-savvy, can multitask & with outstanding communication & organizational skills.
· Compassionate care, Patient Centred, Teamwork, Service excellence, Reliability with a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
· Ready to work in Isiolo
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th September 2019.