Our Client in the real estate industry is currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant / Admin.
· Provide a high quality management and functional support to the CEO.
· Effective management of the diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
· Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
· Preparation of management and company presentations.
· Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
· Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
· Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
· Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
· Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
· Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
· Petty cash allocation and management.
· Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
· Coordinate the sales team by following up on their sales activities.
· Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
· Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a real estate firm.
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
· Strong prioritization and administrative skills
· Ability to handle matters with integrity
· Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com