Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Duties and responsibilities
· Monitor manager’s email and respond if required
· Prepare communication (letters, presentations, reports) on behalf of the manager
· Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
· Write proposals and give manager for approval
· Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them appropriately;
· Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments;
· Organize and attend meetings, ensure the manager is well prepared for meetings;
· Conduct or prepare any research that the manager may require
· Assist in organizing both company and external events.
· Take notes and write minutes during meetings
· Perform any other duty that may be assigned
· Have at least a Diploma in Business Administration/Public Relations or in a related field
· Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
· Be a mature, trustworthy and self-driven person
· Have good organizational skills and be time conscious
· Have good verbal and written communication skills
· Be computer literate
If you are upto the challenge , send your cv to email@example.com ,kindly indicate your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.