Our Client in the agricultural industry is currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant to Director of Business Development.
· Work with Director of business development to support the co-ordination of field teams.
· Manage communication between field teams and headquarters.
· Closely monitor the performance of the sales force, reporting regularly on departmental KPIs;
· customer activity level (actively purchasing stockists)
· New customer registration
· Work closely with regional managers to co-ordinate regionally available resources in support of the sales force.
· Work closely with logistics officer and regional managers to identify gaps in logistics and ensure vehicles and other company assets are allotted effectively, with the goal of driving revenue growth.
· Ensuring sales force are fairly treated by regional managers and are provided with adequate level of support from HQ.
· Recruitment and training of sales, in collaboration with the regional managers
· Monitor sales staff welfare.
· Liaise with customer care frequently to understand customer sentiment and report back to senior management.
· Relevant sales and personal assistant experience (Min 2 years)
· IT Literate
· Experienced in administrative work/functions
· Proficient in English and Kiswahili
· Drivers License
· Excellent work ethic
· Ability to work under pressure for extended periods
· Ability to travel
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org