Office Administrator (Restaurant/Bistro)
Location: Lavington, Nairobi
Our client, a newly established restaurant, is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
Ensure smooth running of the restaurant’s office and contribute in driving sustainable growth. Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing, working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounts, Hospitality or related field
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
How to Apply:
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 1st October 2019
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.