Grade 15 (1position) – UOK/ADM/04/09/19
· Must have a Masters degree in Accounting/ Finance or its equivalent from a recognized University
· Must have a Bachelors degree from a recognized University in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
· Must have CPA (K).
· Must have at minimum of 15 years relevant experience, five (5) years of which must be at the level of Deputy Finance officer grade 14 or its equivalent.
· Must be a registered member of ICPAK or an equivalent professional body.
· Should have attended at least one leadership and governance training Program in a recognized institution
· Should have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Should demonstrate mastery and understanding of government policies, procedure and regulations governing relevant fields/areas
· Practical knowledge of ICT in relevant area is mandatory.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Monday 30th September, 2019. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement.
N/B: University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.