Our Client, in the Service Sector seeks to recruit a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing the annual budget, reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures among other responsibilities.
He/ She will also be tasked with ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all our accounting and finance tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in the preparation of the annual budget of the company with input from all the departments on ways to improve and maintain profitability.
· Ensure the company expenditure and funding are consistent with the approved budget by doing in depth analysis of costing and profitability data regularly.
· Monitor and control company credit by reviewing financial statements and conducting follow-ups with the company departments.
· Ensure the company complies with all tax, commercial and business laws by filing accurate tax returns, developing tax monitoring systems and training staff to ensure compliance to these regulations.
· Should make sure all company assets are insured against any possible risks and further handling the insurance policies and claims in the best interest of the company.
· Uphold strict inspections over the company’s bank statements and other monetary and non-monetary assets to create accountability, prevent misappropriation and fraud.
· Develop, implement and maintain a system of tracking and physical verification of all company current and fixed assets reporting any inconsistencies.
· Manage, motivate and train the finance team ensuring that they are well equipped to meet the company financial objectives and execute objectives.
· Develop, implement and monitor accounting and auditing systems to create consistent, timely and accurate financial statements and projections over a given period of time.
· Ensure adequate provision of financial resources by preparing and presenting timely financial reports to the board team.
Required Qualifications / Experience
· Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field
· CPA or ACCA finalist
· Member of ICPAK or any other equivalent professional body
· Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong business ethics
· Personal credibility, honest, trustworthy and high integrity
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Finance Manager –Service Sector on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.