0

Monday September 16, 2019 - Police have widened the search for persons suspected to have participated in the gruesome murder of Dutch businessman, Tob Cohen.

Cohen's body was recovered from a septic tank within his Kitisuru home on Friday, with preliminary investigations showing that he was tortured before his ultimate death.

Reports indicate that detectives have established that at least four people are on the run, after they nabbed two, with the search for the remaining four having already kicked off.

DCI George Kinoti remained tight lipped on the progress of the investigation, only insisting that all the responsible parties will be dealt with accordingly.

“We have two suspects so far and we are going to arrest more.”

“Anybody who was involved in this gruesome murder shall not be spared.”

“But there are more who are involved, not just two,” he said.

The DCI boss further noted that Cohen's house will remain a crime scene until the police solve the puzzle regarding his murder.

“We never wanted to leave anything to chance.”

“We have widened the net to make sure this crime is not covered at all.”

“There is no perfect crime,” he said.

This comes even as the court barred DCI and DPP from addressing the media on Monday over Cohen’s murder investigations.

Those in custody are Cohen's wife, Sarah Kamotho, and Peter Karanja, former husband to Gilgil MP, Martha Wangari.

The Kenyan DAILY POST
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top