With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
The CIEL Operator forms part of the site administration teams and should have a good understanding of the main processes implemented for a site / customer as designed in the CLIS systems. This knowledge should include the handling of the most frequent exceptions. The CIEL Operator works closely with the Local Super User to maintain the CL IS systems for the site and guides other operational staff in standard and exception handling to capture data.
· CIEL outbound and inbound processing
· Stock count support and updating.
· Maintain ALL inventory Data accuracies
· Lower level data integrity checks
· First level support for internal customers
· Interpretation of operational requirements to establish resolution for standard exceptions.
· Good communicative skills
· All Operational accounts managed by the business using the WMS tool
· CIEL FW Training is mandatory
· Problem solving
· Commitment and service oriented
· Team player and flexible
· Accountable and high integrity
· Willingness to work long hours to support the business
· Fluency in English and Kiswahili
How To Apply:
National Human Resources Manager