Responsible for performing specialized clerical duties such as record-keeping and managing forms and information. Responds to queries by retrieving information in file systems.
· Perform clerical functions in the records department.
· Organize and manage all records and documents in an orderly manner.
· Retrieve necessary appropriate records and reports from the records room.
· Coordinate and collaborate with all the departments in managing records.
· Maintain databases appropriate to the various records, reports and documents.
· Provide access of records to the appropriate personnel in a corporate or business setting.
· Provide support to the administrative department in managing records.
· Keep the records safe and secure in a proper place with a locking system.
· Provide access to records and files to the appropriate personnel.
· Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
· Maintain high level of confidentiality
· Keep track of the filing system
· Must have worked as a filing clerk
· Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience in record keeping
· A Diploma in record-keeping or any similar field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 30th September 2019.