JOB GROUP ‘F’
SALARY SCALE: KSH.16,890 X 680-17,570X700-18,270X780-19,050X800-19,850X950-20,800 p.m
House Allowance: Ksh.3,000 P.M
Commuter Allowance: Kshs:3,000P.M
Leave Entitlement: 30 working days per year.
Leave Allowance: Ksh: 4,000(Twice yearly)
Hardship allowance:-Kshs. 4,300P.M
This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical Cadre. An officer at this level may be deployed in any of the following Units/Sections: Human Resource Management, General Registry, Supply Chain Management; Accounts or general Administrative Services. The officer will be required to carry out simple clerical duties under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
· collecting statistical records;
· carrying out transactions related to accounts or personnel information;
· filing receipts;
· receiving, filing and dispatching correspondence;
· preparing pay Change Advices (PCAs);
· preparing initial documents for issuance of stores;
· photocopying and scanning documents;
· indexing of documents and records;
· checking general office cleaning; and
· keeping safe custody of equipment, documents and records.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C-(minus) or its equivalent qualification; and
· Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make their application by completing one (1) PSC 2(Revised 2016) application form, which can be downloaded from the PSC Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2forms together with copies of applicant’s Academic/Professional Certificates should reach the Principal Secretary Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation, State Department for Livestock ,P.O Box 34188-00100,Nairobi or hand delivered to the office of the Director Human Resource Management and Development, Kilimo House-2nd Floor(HRM Registry, so as to reach the office on or before 9th September, 2019 (Latest 5:00Pm).
Please note that:-
· Candidates should not attach original documents to the application form.
· Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
· Conversing in any form will lead to automate disqualification.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation. State Department for Livestock is committed to implementing the provision of the Constitution, chapter 232(1) on competition and merit representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all other groups and persons with disabilities.