0

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - This shocking video shows the moment a gas cylinder exploded while a mother and her daughter were cooking.

Fortunately, they managed to escape unscathed but it could have been worse.

A gas leak is a serious matter, and one occurring behind the stove or in the oven could be especially dangerous.

This is because the gas can accumulate in the closed space and become an explosion waiting to happen before you are aware of the problem.

This is the reason why gas has additives to make it smell like rotten eggs which makes it easy to detect a possible leak.

Watch the video below.
The Kenyan DAILY POST
Loading...

Post a Comment

 
Top