Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Job Type: Full Time Contractual
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Accountant, the successful candidate will help the Accounts Department to do the duties of accounting nature with the team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
· Ensuring effective administration of petty cash. .
· Proper handling of petty.
· Petty cash disbursement.
· Preparation of daily detailed cash analysis.
· Daily posting of the cash sales in the QuickBooks system. Upon approval of the daily cash analysis by the chief accountant.
· Posting of petty cash expenses in the QuickBooks system.
· Degree/Diploma in Business Management Accounting Option.
· CPA Holder.
· Must be of high integrity
· Comfortable with computer applications
· Customer friendly.
· Well versed in Accounting applications e.g. QuickBooks etc.
· Ability to multitask
· Transparent and honest
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialty Hospital Nairobi at Kitisuru along Peponi Road in Nairobi.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business on 30/09/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Accounts Clerk on the email Subject.