Our client is a major distributor of LPG Gas located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a competent, organized Sage Accounts Clerk who will be responsible for reviewing, initiating, reconciling and closing financial payment processes.
Title: Sage Accounts Clerk – LPG Gas Company
Gross Salary: 25k
· Responsible for the financial accounting function – accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Responsible for accounting of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliations
· Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ.
· Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
· Review and disbursement of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
· Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
· Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
· Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
· Cash withdrawals, the collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
· Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
· Prepare financial reports to management
· Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
· Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
· 2 – 5 years’ experience in FMCG Creditors/Debtors
· MUST be Proficient in SAGE, Advanced Excel a plus.
· Must have work experience within an accounting function
· High ethical standards and professionalism
· Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field including SAGE.
· Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
· Good time management, planning and organizing skills
How to Apply: