Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our Client based in Nairobi is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant.
· Monitoring of accounts payables and receivables including invoicing, issuing statements and management of supplier accounts, Maintaining debtors and creditors records
· Daily reconciliation between bank and company accounts as well as handling daily receipts, monthly revenue intake sheets, spreadsheet files and inter-company reports and communications to investors.
· Ensure that all monthly transactions are accurately recorded, and they additionally assist financial analysts in updating revenue tracking sheets and processing payments.
· Other activities typically including participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting cycles and preparing monthly financial statements.
· Preparing the annual report and financial statements while coordinating with the external auditors on the annual audit
· Ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements
· Participating in the review and development of sound financial policies, procedures and systems
· Inventory Control- Stock count and variance monitoring.
· Professional Qualification with a CPA (III) or higher
· Bachelor Degree in Commerce
· At least 2 years relevant working experience in manufacturing industry
· Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and Access, with hands on experience in SAP-ERP
· Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet strict reporting deadlines
· Skills in reports writing, problem solving, supervision, critical thinking, and a team player
If qualified Kindly send your CV to email@example.com. Before 25th September 2019.