Our Client based in Nairobi is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant.
· Monitoring of accounts payables and receivables including invoicing, issuing statements and management of supplier accounts, Maintaining debtors and creditors records
· Daily reconciliation between bank and company accounts as well as handling daily receipts, monthly revenue intake sheets, spreadsheet files and inter-company reports and communications to investors.
· Ensure that all monthly transactions are accurately recorded, and they additionally assist financial analysts in updating revenue tracking sheets and processing payments.
· Other activities typically including participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting cycles and preparing monthly financial statements.
· Preparing the annual report and financial statements while coordinating with the external auditors on the annual audit
· Ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements
· Participating in the review and development of sound financial policies, procedures and systems
· Inventory Control- Stock count and variance monitoring.
· Professional Qualification with a CPA( III) or higher
· Bachelor Degree in Commerce
· At least 2 years relevant working experience in manufacturing industry
· Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and Access, with hands on experience in SAP-ERP
· Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet strict reporting deadlines
· Skills in reports writing, problem solving, supervision, critical thinking, and a team player
How to Apply:
If qualified Kindly send your CV to email@example.com. Before 25th September 2019