Bethesda Healthcare Centre in Nandi Hills is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant.
The position is responsible for ensuring maintenance of sound and transparent management of the financial function.
The incumbent will be expected to ensure that all stages of the financial management process from planning to reporting are completed to meet requirements on a timely basis.
· Provide line management and professional leadership to the Finance and Credit Control team, and ensure that effective and efficient administrative support is provided for finance and accounting services.
· Ensure compliance with policies, operating/administrative procedures, and systems established for the Centre.
· Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, tax requirements, internal policies and procedures, and contractual obligations in the areas of responsibility.
· Provide technical support and advice on financial and accounting policies, procedures, systems, and processing.
· Maintain general and subsidiary ledgers.
· Supervise the processing of payroll for employees and ensure that statutory returns are filled within stipulated time-frames
Level of Education
· Diploma / Bachelor’s degree with Accounting option or other related field.
· At least CPA 3
How to Apply
Applications to email@example.com quoting expected remuneration to reach the human resource manager on or before 9th September 2019