Digital Divide Data (DDD), Transforms lives around the world through sustainable training and employment programs, which provide a path to lifelong employment and opportunity. We believe talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either.
DDD is looking for someone with high growth potential and passionate about crunching numbers. You will enjoy working with a team passionate about making social impact through placement of resources in underserved communities.
· Reviewing accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
· Bank reconciliations
· Daily posting of financial transactions in NetSuite, Adaptive and checking ledgers for accuracy
· Ensures that statutory payments are timeously made
· Implements and enforces internal financial controls
· Attend to audit issues
· Detail Oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
· Positive Attitude – the culture at DDD is very collaborative and we strive to provide an enjoyable work environment. We look for people that will enhance our culture.
· Communication – ability to communicate in a business setting.
· Must have a high level of integrity
· An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyze data and proactively identify and address issues
· An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
· A preference for CPA II
· 1-2 years’ experience in a role with Accounting and Finance responsibilities.
· A Business degree is an added advantage
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, word and Excel
· Good knowledge of any accounting software preferable NetSuite
· Above all Passionate about social impact
Benefits and Compensation
· Full time competitive compensation
· Full medical coverage
· Be part of Global Team delivering lasting IMPACT.
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to follow the link https://forms.gle/MSCpfFt66Npbfv6D7and submit their application on or before 9th September 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.