Job Title: Accountant – IT College
Gross Salary: 65k
Our client is a leading school of the creative Arts, encouraging, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship through industry informed teaching and learning.
They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive accountant to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of the establishment.
S/He should ensure company compliance with accounting standards and practices.
· Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
· Process, invoice and reconcile Individual or corporate business
· File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
· Petty Cash Management.
· Payroll Management
· Receive and verify invoices & requisitions for goods and services
· Verify that transactions comply with financial procedures
· Ensure complete and accurate bank reconciliation for all cash books
· Prepare payment vouchers and process cheques
· Manage the weekly cheque signing process
· Prepare the creditors ageing summary
· Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
· Debt collection
· Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
· Auditing and verifying documents.
· Following internal controls.
· Financial analysis on a requested basis
· Manage accounts payable
· Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
· Assist in administrative functions of the office
· Degree in Accounting or Finance with.
· CPAK qualification.
· 3 – 4 years’ experience as an accountant in a busy environment.
· Experience with Navision is preferred
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – IT College) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted