Isiolo Transit Hotel
Job Category: Accounting
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: Very competitive
Job Description: Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the Hotel Accountant will manage the day to day activities of the Account’s department and ensure proper recording and maintenance of financial records.
The accountant will assist proactively with cost controls, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
· All accounting functions e.g. payroll, statutory payments, banking reconciliation, audit preparation etc.
· Preparation and reporting of all financial statements
· Responsible for Food Cost accounting and Food & Beverage controls
· B.Com (Accounting option) or equivalent
· CPA (K) or equivalent
· Minimum of KCSE B with a minimum of a B in Maths and English
· Minimum of 5 years experience and 3 years experience in the same capacity
· Computerized Accounting skills with practical knowledge of hotel software
· Team player, Good interpersonal skills, Honest, Self-motivated, Ability to work under pressure and independently
Email your application to email@example.com