Grade 12 (1 position) -UOK/ADM/01/09/19
· Masters Degree in Purchasing/ Supply Management or its equivalent
· Bachelors Degree in Purchasing /Supply Management or its equivalent
· A Diploma in Supplies Management from a recognized institution
· Minimum of nine (9) years cumulative working experience in procurement and supplies three (3)of which should be at grade 11 or its equivalent
· Must be a member of a relevant professional body
· Must be conversant with Public Procurement Procedures
· Must be computer literate
Grade 12 (1position) – UOK/AC/22/09/19
· Must have a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences majoring in IT or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
· A minimum of nine (9) years working experience three of which should be at grade 11 in a well established and automated academic library specializing in ICT Services.
· Must have presented papers in conferences/ workshops
· Must be computer literate
· Must have hands-on knowledge on use of library management systems.
· Must be a Member of a relevant professional society/Association.
Grade9/10 (1position) – UOK/AC/5/09/19
· Ordinary Diploma or related discipline from a recognized institution.
· Have two (2) years experience as laboratory/ field technologist preferably in a University/ research/ tertiary institution.
· Demonstrate ability to plan, execute and manage practicals for various agricultural programmes.
· Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
Grade 9/10 (1position) – UOK/AC/4/09/19
· Applicants must have a BSc. Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
In addition, they MUST have the following:
· Have successfully worked for at least two (2) years at a recognized University, Research Institution or Hospital.
· Possess a valid practice license.
· Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
· Teaching experience and evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conference, seminars or workshops will be an added advantage.
Senior Network & Systems Administrator
· Must have a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university
· Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university
· Minimum of twelve(12) years work experience in a relevant position 4 at which must have been at the level of grade 12 or equivalent.
· Must demonstrate competence in working in different hardware and software environments and complex system
· Must demonstrate merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Monday 30th September, 2019. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement.
N/B: University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.