Job Title: Delivery Truck Driver
Number of Posts: 25
Our client is distribution company within Nairobi that sells and distributes fresh produce. They seek to hire numerous Delivery drivers who will double up as Van sales persons to serve the clients customers. Posts available in MACHAKOS, RUAKA, RONGAI, THOME, THIKA, NAIROBI WEST, WAIYAKI, DAGORETTI, SYOKIMAU, KALOLENI, EMBAKASI and DONHOLM.
· Support the pre-sale representative in all aspects of vendor activities, order processing, and after sales requirements to ensure overall vendor satisfaction.
· Carry out daily consignments audit to check for non-conformities in liaison with the depot clerks and execute on actual deliveries after a comprehensive route planning in liaison with the pre-sales representative to ensure the customer satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Management
· ensure a flawless and timely execution of promises made to the vendors in regards to product delivery to drive sales volume.
· Ensure that the collections for the day are tallying with orders placed, delivered and the reconciliations done on daily basis to ensure alignment with other departments for performance tracking.
· Prepare daily and weekly reports to help in decision making and share information on market developments including opportunities, challenges and support in making relevant recommendations; report customer service levels and product quality for remedial action.
· Efficiently use company resources to ensure optimal returns for the Company. This includes ensuring that the sales vehicles, motorcycle, and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arises.
· Promote digital sales tools & processes by assisting vendors with navigation of digital system to ensure ease of service delivery.
Key Performance Indicators
· 100 % match between order and delivery
· Ensure increase in sales revenue and sales volumes.
· Diploma holder.
· MUST have Valid driving license endorsed for class BCE
· Minimum 3 years driving experience – heavy commercial vehicle (fully loaded)
· 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
· Experience working with a distributor will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Delivery Truck Drivers) to email@example.com before 13th September 2019.