Toyota Tsusho East Africa
Job Title: Commercial Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Work station: Nairobi
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Job Purpose: Responsible to monitor sales activities and make sales report including: stock allocation, report inventory status, stock analysis, marketing activities and with financial analyses.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
1) Sales performance and Tyre profitability management
· Monitor sales performance (forecast, inquiry, quotation, sales lead time, delivery, sales progress by the team.
· Monitor profitability of tyres and accountable for the gap between plan and result
· Generate sales performance and stock status reports monthly, weekly and daily and accountable for the reason of gap between plan and result and action plan in future
· Monitor and manager stock level and overdue credit
2) Stock level management
· Execution of monthly Inventory check
· Monitor stock level and eliminate over 4month aged stock regularly
· Report stock status to management and all sales teams
· Create SOP for all transaction of Navision ERP
· Update pricing in Navision for new models and on existing models with Supply Chain/CS members
· Stock into Navision confirmed orders, and confirm the link for PO creation
· Prepare the report on all tyre order intakes and deliveries across the business
· Carry out a monthly stock reconciliation to ensure that physical stock take count tallies with system counts.
· Respond to stock related enquires from various sales teams
· Manage and organise for display and consignment tyres across the branches
3) Stock level management
· Develop sales, order plan using Rundown format and analyze supply and demands
· Monitor stock level and make sold-out plan with Key Account Manager and Marketing Coordinator
· Allocate the stock to each customer when it is contracted
· Report stock status to management through proper stock taking activities
4) Sales performance and Tyre profitability management
· Develop an annual tyre sales target as “Original plan” and sales & profit plans on OB/RB
· Analyse cost of the sales and make report to Management
· Make each Dealer’s sales performance report together with Key account Mangers
5) Marketing activities analyses
· Monitor all marketing activities of dealers and competitors with Marketing Coordinator
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from a recognized institution.
· Certification in Marketing Management
Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
· 3 Year working experience in a similar role, Business or relevant field from a reputable organization
a) TTEA –Toyota Tsusho East Africa
b) Navision Consultant
a) Computer Literacy
b) Knowledge of Navision Application
c) Good knowledge of the motor industry dynamics
d) Financial Knowledge
a) Report writing skills- ability to develop reports
b) Presentation skills
c) Attention to detail
d) Analytical Skills
a) Ability to work under pressure
b) Professionalism –maintains a professional approach based on ethics and TYDIA values
c) Integrity, honesty and ethics- ensures ethical practices and integrity to ensure TYDIA is not exposed to reputational risk
d) Resilience –is able to withstanding strategic and operational challenges and maintain momentum
e) Emotional Intelligence-manages emotions in a mature and composed manner as expected of a leader
f) Analytical and Numerical Skills
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Assistant
Reports To: Human Resources Manager For: Day To Day Support and Guidance
· Finance Department
· Sales Divisions
· CFAO Group Companies
For: General HR and Office Administration Support
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose: The Incumbent will provide general Human Resources and Office Administrative support to the business.
· Provide relocation and settling support to Expatriate staff
· Coordinate orientation for new staff
· Responsible for coordination of staff engagement activities and welfare programs
· Administration of recruitment and selection process
· Administration of training process
· Support in Personnel File management
· Provide Leave Administration Support
· Employee Benefits Administration
· Maintain and track levels of stationery and office supplies and prepare procurement requisitions based on stock levels.
· Ensure licenses and permits are valid at all times (Vehicle Insurances, KENHA, Business Permit)
· Support in providing Administration budgetary input
· Receiving and verifying supplier quotations and invoices for final approval.
· Maintain list of current vendors, contact details and contracts.
· Monitor Tracking of Company vehicles and report exceptions with regards to weekly movement schedules
· Visitor Management including but not limited to coordinating airport and other transfers, hotel bookings and cancellations.
· Verifying, recording and dispatching mail and other materials as requested.
· Manage staff airtime provision for both pre-paid and post-paid lines. Provide cost allocation to Finance on Monthly basis.
· Ensure all company cars are maintained timely by liaising with all drivers and maintain accurate driving records. Manage Company pool car as well as allocating expenses to the right cost centres.
· General Office Administration and other duties as assigned from time to time.
· Bcom Degree in Human Resource or any other related Degree with relevant IHRM Certification.
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Very Good Communication skills.(Essential)
· Ms Office (Essential)
· Capable to work under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Build Customer relationship and deliver customer satisfaction.
· Good command of the English language
· Self-Driven and Proactive
How to Apply
Please visit https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/ to apply.
Applications close on 9th August 2019