The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Job Purpose: Managing patient experience of the entire Hospital and ensuring that contact with the public meets and exceeds patient expectations and invokes a favorable attitude toward the Hospital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Planning, organizing and managing customer service activities.
· Ensuring positive feedback from clients and staff are appreciated/recognized
· Coordinating with other departments on customer complaints and follow ups.
· Handling customer complaints or any crises arising.
· Identifying gaps in service delivery and recommend appropriate training
· Developing and modify procedures as required to create customer value.
· Coordinating and conduct client visits to seek feedback, monitor changes and identify the need for new services.
· Auditing customer service standards and implementing training programme.
· Developing customer service policies and standards for the Hospital.
· Training staff on customer service standards, requirements and expectations of the Hospital.
· Monitoring and measure customer service levels of the Hospital.
· Benchmarking with relevant institutions on emerging customer service practice.
· Supervising the performance of the customer service staff.
· Preparing and manage customer service budget.
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Hospitality, Public relations or equivalent.
· A Masters degree in marketing or Public Relations will be an added advantage.
· Membership to relevant professional bodies.
· Six (6) years progressive work experience,3 of which on a supervisory position.
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to Emergency Medicine Specialist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
· Initial management, stabilization and treatment of all patients.
· Rotating in various wards and clinics as assigned
· Facilitating patient admission and discharge.
· Ensuring patient referral to appropriate specialist.
· Facilitating customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
· Championing evidence based practice, patient centred care, service excellence and continual improvement.
· Maintaining patient confidentiality and working with professionalism.
· Undertaking clinical procedures.
· Undertaking staff clinic duties and ambulance duties.
· Participating in major disaster response.
· Facilitating Continuous Medical Education sessions and research .
· Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
· Valid private practice and annual license
· One-year post-internship experience
· Valid certification in BLS and ACLS. Additional certification in ATLS or EPALS will be an added advantage
· Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
· Effective communication skills
· Private practice experiences an added advantage
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
To be email to firstname.lastname@example.org received not later than 10th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).