COLNET Limited is seeking a Truck Driver to join our hardworking and growing team.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities
· To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
· To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
· To recognize vehicle maintenance needs.
· To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management.
· Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
· Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
· Routine errands during the day will be included.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
· 5 years’ experience driver is required.
· Must be very polished and street smart.
· Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
· Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
· Ability to multitask, willingness to learn and positive attitude
· A valid driving license
· Free of any criminal record
· Flexibility in terms of working hours
Vacancy: Digital Marketing Intern
· Analysing digital marketing activities.
· Developing digital marketing processes for the organisation.
· Developing a comprehensive digital marketing brief.
· Monitoring digital marketing activities as they affect brands or businesses.
· Identifying the requirements for building a brand and/or business using digital marketing.
· Advising colleagues and clients on marketing automation landscape, software platforms and technologies
· Identifying the tools to execute digital marketing campaigns.
· Recommending digital marketing solutions for continuous improvements for DM campaigns
Qualifications / Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Public Relations /Digital Marketing
· Great Content Writer/editor
· Customer service skills.
· Reporting skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Microsoft Office skills.
· High level of professionalism & integrity
NB: Graphic Design and Website Development is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Intern) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th Aug 2019.