Teaching Vacancies for September 2019
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 8-18 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A-level.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their dreams.
We have the following vacancies for September but interviews will be conducted in July 2019.
These vacancies are arising out of the need to strengthen various departments and provide individualized learning to increased number of students.
Teachers subject combination
· History / RE
· Geography/ Swahili or History
· Bed ICT
· Physical education
· Must have a degree in education from reputable learning institutions
· Must have experience of not less than 5 years in an IGCSE system of education
· Must have the experience of handling examination classes
· Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
· Must be result oriented and of high integrity
· Must uphold and demonstrate Christian values
· Must have a track record of performance in previous schools
· Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
How to Apply
Send not more than two pages cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV email@example.com by 20th August 2019.
If you do not hear from us by 30th August 2019 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.