Our client is looking for an experienced Stores Assistant to join their team.
Salary: 25k – 28k
The candidate’s responsibilities will include Planning and coordinating stock management within the client’s central stores.
· Receiving, verifying and distributing goods based on requisitions
· Monitoring reorder levels
· Managing the number of stock items to inventory control documents.
· Monitoring expiry dates on goods and keep expiries at minimum
· Reporting on daily production and or problems with stocks/equipment/process concerning customer urgency.
· Ensuring proper store organization, labeling and arrangement.
· Advising the procurement assistant and user departments on special items and general movement of stock.
· Ensure a superior customer experience to all internal and external clients.
· Ensuring timely dispatch and relevant documentation for items supplied to camps
· Handling and reporting on items returned to the central stores from camp
· Following up on the movement of returnable empties (gas cylinders, crate, cooler boxes, laundry and empty water bottles)
· Ensuring that all supplier deliveries are consistent with the local purchase orders and invoices are reflecting the same.
· Following up on camps’ pending balances and comments on delivery notes
· Manage proper inventory records
· Maintain set reorder levels
· Superior customer experience
Key Performance Indicators
· Minimum stock out situations at central stores
· Working within organizational budget
· Reduced stock related complaints
· Accurate and timely reports
· A diploma in supplies management from a reputable institution (preferably KNEC, CIPS or KISM)
· At least one-year relevant experience in managing a food store
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Stock movement management/inventory management skills
· Information management
If qualified for this role follow this link to apply or via email with subject line of Stores Assistant: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted