SEN KABAKA WANTS TO ARM- TWIST GOVERNOR DR. MUTUA TO PAY HIM CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT CLAIM OF OVER KSH. 300M
1. Kabaka was appointed by Gov Mutua as County Attorney in 2014
2. During this time, being the County Attorney, he secretly and fraudulently gave his own law firm, Kabaka and Associates, the work of recovering non- existent land rates form ILRI. How does a public servant appoint his own law firm to do government work ? Clear conflict of interest and an act of corruption !
3. ILRI is an international organization which is exempt from payment of land rates by international agreements and protocols
4. As such, Kabaka did not bring any cent from ILRI to Machakos county coffers
5. Later, it was to be discovered that this was his scheme to “ threaten ILRI“ for them to give him part of their land in Kapiti Plains
6. To the surprise of every one, Kabaka upon becoming Senator, sent a fee Note of over Ksh 300m demanding that Governor Mutua pays him for a fraudulent contract and for NO work done
7. At this time Sen Kabaka was publicly supporting Governor Mutua hoping he would approve the Payment
8. When Gov Mutua declined, Sen Kabaka changed tune, started criticizing the Governor hoping to blackmail him to meet his corrupt demands
9. Kenyans know too well how Sen Kabaka makes his money- through fraud and coercion. His role in defrauding the Kenya Railways and even corruptly transferring properties belonging to Kenya Railways to himself is well known.
One only needs to visit his home at Ikaatini, Ekalakala to confirm this.
10. Machakos people, now you know the real Kabaka. Next time he opens his mouth ask him these questions
11. Ksh 300m can dig close to 300 boreholes, can give over 100,000 needy students bursaries of 3,000 each etc BUT your greedy Senator wants to pocket it corruptly all by himself - SHINDWE KABISA
12. When the county Government wrote to EACC to investigate Sen Kabaka for FRAUD and CORRUPTION he rushed to court to tax the matter so as to insulate it from investigations because it is pending before court