Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Marketing / Research Assistant.
· Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
· Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
· Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
· Analyze Consumer Demographics, Preferences, Needs, and Buying Habits
· Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports and produce substantiated recommendations.
· Prepare reports and present results to management
· Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
· Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
· Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
· Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
· Bachelor’s degrees in fields such as statistics, math, and computer science
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Confident presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
· Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
· Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
· You have training and at least 3-5 years experience in marketing, Qualitative, sales or customer service.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com