Are you young passionate with an interest in sales and marketing, do you have a higher diploma or degree in marketing, and knowledge of selling software?
For the first three months you will be given small upkeep with training.
· Content and marketing
· Social media specialist
· Analytics;-Assess sales process
o -Target lists for email marketing
o -Evaluate new technology
o -Generate business reports and digital campaigns.
o -Understand trends in Digital marketing.
· SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
o -Keen to understand how search engines find and sorts websites.
o -Understand how traffic gets to your website.
· Communication and leadership skills.
They are expected to handle the following responsibilities;
· Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person via telephone calls and emails.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· Negotiate the terms of agreement and closing sales.
· Challenging any objections to get the customer to buy.
· Meeting his sales targets.
· Getting a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
· Providing customers with quotations.
· Age group 21-29
· STRICTLY! DO NOT apply if you are studying or intend to study further.
· Diploma or degree in marketing
· Experience: Medium level
This position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely accounting services. The ideal candidate should have a CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
· Accounting and Software Consultancy
· Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
· Client Care and Account Management
· Project Management
· Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting consultant.
· Well organized in planning and execution.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
· CPA (K)
· Served in a similar for at least 2 years
· Relevant computer packages
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
· You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
· You should be between 22-29 years old.
· If comfortable with the small upkeep for the first three months while training.
· NOT studying or intending to study further
· Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Are you comfortable with all the qualifications that are required?
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
· Managing office staff including the driver and checking on the assignment of the staff on daily basis.
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills,especially efficiency while writing emails.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
How To Apply
firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com as well copy firstname.lastname@example.org