We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Duty Station: Nairobi
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Deal with queries from the Clients and ensure other questions that arise during contact are directed to the correct place for resolution
· Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Diploma/Degree in front Office or related course
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills, especially efficiency while writing emails.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 27th August 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org