QV Interiors Ltd, is a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country.
We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional.
We provide creative elements and services for your home, work and office.
We are seeking to hire a receptionist for our office.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Degree or higher diploma in Public relations, secretarial courses, BA, social studies or a relevant field of study
· 3 years Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets)
· Professional appearance
· Solid communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
· Excellent typing skills
How to submit your application:
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com quoting “Receptionist” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.